Dr. Coughlin was AWESOME!! By far the best dentist visit we have ever had. He was engaging friendly.
Dr. Coughlin I wanted to thank you for everything you have done for me. I met you at Tufts Dental School and quickly realized that I could learn and have learned so much from you and thank you for making me a better person and better dentist.
Dr. Coughlin just a quick note to say thank you for graciously spending time to answer all my questions and helping me with my practice.
Dr. Coughlin you have been an inspiration to me and instrumental in driving my career. I will remember you for the rest of my life.
Dr. Coughlin I just wanted to thank you for allowing me to come to your office, I learned more than I could of imagined and you enriched my career more than you realized, thanks so much
- Corporate Dentistry vs. Private Practice: Pros and ConsOctober 3, 2017 - 12:52 pm
- Checklist for Buying a Dental PracticeSeptember 5, 2017 - 1:18 pm
- Should You Hire a Dental Practice Consultant?August 1, 2017 - 2:56 pm
- New Dentists: independent or corporate practice a personal choiceJuly 20, 2017 - 4:22 am
- Marketing an essential part of running a dental practiceJune 6, 2017 - 8:20 am
Listen to the podcast
- Podcast: Jerry Jones talks about the strategies behind dental patient retentionSeptember 22, 2017 - 9:29 am
- Podcast: Dave Harris, founder of Prosperident, talks about embezzlement in dentistrySeptember 20, 2017 - 11:17 am
- Podcast: Sedation and modern dentistrySeptember 19, 2017 - 2:09 pm
- Podcast: The Benefits of Dental TherapyAugust 29, 2017 - 1:53 pm
- Podcast: Developing your team membersAugust 25, 2017 - 7:10 pm