Dr. Coughlin was AWESOME!! By far the best dentist visit we have ever had. He was engaging friendly.
Dr. Coughlin I wanted to thank you for everything you have done for me. I met you at Tufts Dental School and quickly realized that I could learn and have learned so much from you and thank you for making me a better person and better dentist.
Dr. Coughlin just a quick note to say thank you for graciously spending time to answer all my questions and helping me with my practice.
Dr. Coughlin you have been an inspiration to me and instrumental in driving my career. I will remember you for the rest of my life.
Dr. Coughlin I just wanted to thank you for allowing me to come to your office, I learned more than I could of imagined and you enriched my career more than you realized, thanks so much
- Should You Hire a Dental Practice Consultant?August 1, 2017 - 2:56 pm
- New Dentists: independent or corporate practice a personal choiceJuly 20, 2017 - 4:22 am
- Marketing an essential part of running a dental practiceJune 6, 2017 - 8:20 am
- The direction of your dental career starts on Day 1May 23, 2017 - 7:55 am
- Is your business in the good profit or bad profit game?December 16, 2016 - 8:32 am
Listen to the podcast
- Podcast: Chris Collins on building your dental brand onlineAugust 21, 2017 - 8:23 am
- Podcast: Jeff Rock on the benefits of LinkedIn for dentistsAugust 18, 2017 - 3:06 pm
- Podcast: Should you consider starting a second – or third – practice?August 16, 2017 - 3:26 am
- Podcast: Nick Raithel on how to promote your dental practice by writing a bookAugust 10, 2017 - 7:47 pm
- Podcast: David Wolf on the power of communicationAugust 8, 2017 - 8:04 am