Just Enough to be Great in your Dental Profession: Processes and Procedures for Success
Dental school offers the skills you need to serve patients while they’re in your dental chair, but rarely does it consider the day-to-day issues of creating, maintaining, and improving a dental practice. The newly graduated dentist is often alone as he or she stumbles through the unfamiliar realms of sales, customer service, and hiring staff.
A thirty-year veteran of dentistry, Kevin Coughlin, DMD, MBA, MAGD, runs fourteen dental practices, performing all aspects of general dentistry. Under his expert tutelage, you’ll learn how to apply his tested and refined processes and procedures to your own dental office.
Let Coughlin guide you through the otherwise torturous process of hiring your team and providing them with the right training and education. He also offers teaching points in the clinical aspects of dental surgery and the comprehensive treatment planning of cases that are difficult to include in your practice.
From day-to-day office management to cosmetic dentistry and other specializations you can add to your growing practice, Coughlin offers it all—a complete guide for business, the dental chair, and personal life. You could grow your practice through trial and error. Or you could follow Coughlin’s proven blueprint for success.
- Beyond the Bridge: Building your dental practice with new and alternative servicesNovember 9, 2018 - 9:02 am
- How to Build Links on Your Dental Practice WebsiteNovember 1, 2018 - 1:57 pm
- 7 Simple Ways to Boost Your Practice Without Busting Your BudgetOctober 22, 2018 - 10:31 am
- 6 Money Management Tips for Dental PracticesOctober 16, 2018 - 6:42 am
- Personal Social Media: 5 Things That Could Hurt Your PracticeOctober 9, 2018 - 11:55 am
Listen to the podcast
- Podcast: How To Create a Thriving Dental PracticeAugust 27, 2018 - 10:01 am
- Podcast: Payroll Solutions for DentistsMay 29, 2018 - 9:58 am
- Podcast: How to Build A Successful Dental TeamMay 15, 2018 - 8:33 am
- Podcast: How and Why You Should Empower Your Dental AssistantsMay 8, 2018 - 8:29 am
- Podcast: Growing Your Dental Practice Through ReferralsMarch 29, 2018 - 9:42 am
- corporate dentistry
- customer service
- Customer story
- dental office lease
- Dental practice tips
- dental practice transition
- dental website
- Google my business
- marketing a dental practice
- money management
- New Dentist
- social media
- values over profits