Just Enough to be Great in your Dental Profession: Processes and Procedures for Success
Dental school offers the skills you need to serve patients while they’re in your dental chair, but rarely does it consider the day-to-day issues of creating, maintaining, and improving a dental practice. The newly graduated dentist is often alone as he or she stumbles through the unfamiliar realms of sales, customer service, and hiring staff.
A thirty-year veteran of dentistry, Kevin Coughlin, DMD, MBA, MAGD, runs fourteen dental practices, performing all aspects of general dentistry. Under his expert tutelage, you’ll learn how to apply his tested and refined processes and procedures to your own dental office.
Let Coughlin guide you through the otherwise torturous process of hiring your team and providing them with the right training and education. He also offers teaching points in the clinical aspects of dental surgery and the comprehensive treatment planning of cases that are difficult to include in your practice.
From day-to-day office management to cosmetic dentistry and other specializations you can add to your growing practice, Coughlin offers it all—a complete guide for business, the dental chair, and personal life. You could grow your practice through trial and error. Or you could follow Coughlin’s proven blueprint for success.
- What is Corporate Dentistry – and is it Right for You?December 12, 2017 - 4:43 pm
- MSO vs Private Practice: The Pros and ConsDecember 5, 2017 - 4:20 pm
- Corporate Dentistry vs. Private Practice: Pros and ConsOctober 3, 2017 - 12:52 pm
- Checklist for Buying a Dental PracticeSeptember 5, 2017 - 1:18 pm
- Should You Hire a Dental Practice Consultant?August 1, 2017 - 2:56 pm
Listen to the podcast
- Podcast: Dr. Howard Farran From Dentaltown On How to Succeed As a DentistDecember 14, 2017 - 5:05 pm
- Podcast: How Dentists Can Add Laser Services to Increase Their Revenue with Eric DiffleyDecember 7, 2017 - 4:54 pm
- Podcast: Digital Marketing For Dentists with Kellen KautzmanDecember 6, 2017 - 3:52 pm
- Podcast: Quality Assurance and Quality Assessment In Your Dental PracticeDecember 1, 2017 - 12:48 pm
- Podcast: An Effective and Innovative Way to Train Your Dental StaffNovember 30, 2017 - 9:42 am