Just Enough to be Great in your Dental Profession: Processes and Procedures for Success
Dental school offers the skills you need to serve patients while they’re in your dental chair, but rarely does it consider the day-to-day issues of creating, maintaining, and improving a dental practice. The newly graduated dentist is often alone as he or she stumbles through the unfamiliar realms of sales, customer service, and hiring staff.
A thirty-year veteran of dentistry, Kevin Coughlin, DMD, MBA, MAGD, runs fourteen dental practices, performing all aspects of general dentistry. Under his expert tutelage, you’ll learn how to apply his tested and refined processes and procedures to your own dental office.
Let Coughlin guide you through the otherwise torturous process of hiring your team and providing them with the right training and education. He also offers teaching points in the clinical aspects of dental surgery and the comprehensive treatment planning of cases that are difficult to include in your practice.
From day-to-day office management to cosmetic dentistry and other specializations you can add to your growing practice, Coughlin offers it all—a complete guide for business, the dental chair, and personal life. You could grow your practice through trial and error. Or you could follow Coughlin’s proven blueprint for success.
- Should You Hire a Dental Practice Consultant?August 1, 2017 - 2:56 pm
- New Dentists: independent or corporate practice a personal choiceJuly 20, 2017 - 4:22 am
- Marketing an essential part of running a dental practiceJune 6, 2017 - 8:20 am
- The direction of your dental career starts on Day 1May 23, 2017 - 7:55 am
- Is your business in the good profit or bad profit game?December 16, 2016 - 8:32 am
Listen to the podcast
- Podcast: Jeff Rock on the benefits of LinkedIn for dentistsAugust 18, 2017 - 3:06 pm
- Podcast: Should you consider starting a second – or third – practice?August 16, 2017 - 3:26 am
- Podcast: Nick Raithel on how to promote your dental practice by writing a bookAugust 10, 2017 - 7:47 pm
- Podcast: David Wolf on the power of communicationAugust 8, 2017 - 8:04 am
- Podcast: Excellence in Dentistry 2017 Conference highlightsAugust 5, 2017 - 8:20 am